Here are our TOP 5 favorite books when it comes to investing, you can click on them for an easy way to add them to your Amazon cart!
1) The Richest Man in Babylon This book is the first one you should read if you are interested in building wealth. It will put you in the mindset of saving, investing, and living your life to the fullest. It is our all-time favorite.
2) Principles Your mistakes are gems in disguise. By analyzing them and learning from them, you can develop your own set of principles to minimize mistakes going forward! This book is a must read for anyone interested in self development. Check it out!
3) The Simple Path to Wealth The author, JL Collins, really hits on a few major points in this book that changed our perspective on the technical aspect of investing. If you want a step-by-step guide on how to actually start as a long-term investor, this book is a great guide for that.
4) Rich Dad Poor Dad Is your home an Asset? What is an Asset? What is a Liability? If these are questions that you ask yourself, Robert Kiyosaki has the answers for you. This book is a MUST READ for everyone interested in personal finance, prescribed by MDAS.
5) The Total Money Makeover If you think you know what a typical millionaire in America looks like...think again. This book will take you from being in debt to financially free if you follow the steps outlined! The author, Dave Ramsey, is an American hero for this one.
Other great reads:
Have any books you would like to recommend? Shoot us an e-mail/text/DM to the contact info on our homepage
I love books, so it is probably a natural progression that I have come to LOVE AUDIOBOOKS! Here is a link to a 30-day free trial to Audible, along with TWO free audiobooks of your choice. Don't like the service? No problem, they will let you cancel and you'll even get to keep the books you chose to try. Enjoy!