I have always loved to read. When it comes down to it, books are a way for someone to spill ALL of their knowledge on a topic between two covers for you and me to enjoy and learn from. Here are my TOP 5 favorite books when it comes to investing, you can click on them for an easy way to add them to your cart!
1) The Richest Man in Babylon This book is the first one you should read if you are interested in building wealth. It will put you in the mindset of saving, investing, and living your life to the fullest. It is my all-time favorite and it definitely struck a chord with me, so I hope it does the same for you.
2) Building Wealth One House at a Time I have been fascinated by Real Estate Investing for a long, long time. This was the book that got me started on the path to learning about RE and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to get into landlording. Check it out!
3) The Simple Path to Wealth JL Collins really hits on a few major points in this book that changed my perspective on the technical aspect of investing. If you want a step-by-step guide on how to actually start as a long-term investor, this book is a great guide for that.
4) Rich Dad Poor Dad Is your home an Asset? What is an Asset? What is a Liability? If these are questions that you ask yourself, Robert Kiyosaki has the answers for you. This book is a MUST READ for everyone, prescribed by Me.
5) The Millionaire Next Door If you think you know what a typical millionaire in America looks like...think again. This book is an eye opener when it comes to who the real millionaires are. (Hint: You don't have to be a famous actor or a ball player) If you are interested in a deep dive into the data behind millionaire status, this book is for you!
I love books, so it is probably a natural progression that I have come to LOVE AUDIOBOOKS! Here is a link to a 30-day free trial to Audible, along with TWO free audiobooks of your choice. Don't like the service? No problem, they will let you cancel and you'll even get to keep the books you chose to try. Enjoy!